violent virthday vishes violent virthday vishes

Not bad!

Aw the poor granny woman! Was that you singing? Coz that was a nice 'lalala' XD.

BellClock responds:

Haha, yea. I was unsure what grannys sing nowadays. Thanks for reviewing!

GWH4H: La Llorona GWH4H: La Llorona

Excellent!

Awesome! It was well drawn, brilliantly animated, and the sounds were great! Totally captured the spook! Well done! =)

The Bad Animation The Bad Animation

Excellent!

Well drawn, the sounsd were great and brilliantly animated! Well done!

Little-Rena responds:

Yay! Go me :D
Thanks.

N00b-ish Flash Tutorial N00b-ish Flash Tutorial

Hm.

Setting aside the font, which shouldn't really be much of an issue here, the tutorial was pretty good. I suppose it would be helpful for noobs and such.

However, the title of your submission, though appropriate, should've specified what kind of tutorial you're giving out. Little nooblets searching for 'tutorials' would be given a lot of results and the chances of them finding yours would be slim. So for the sake of access, maybe you should change the tutorial name.

Otherwise, I like it, it's neat. You should be able to stop the previous music playing when you click a different music button, but it isn't much of a hindrance, so that's okay. =)

Maze Completer Maze Completer

Laggy Gameplay

I actually like this kinda game, but your version is very laggy to play with. Hit the button, it takes a while to respond. Or, I hit a button and it moves two squares instead of one.

Otherwise, it's a good game, just needs a bit of fixing up. Let me know when you have, because I'd like to play it again. =) Cheers.

omarshaaban responds:

well i updated it see it now