violent virthday vishes violent virthday vishes

Not bad!

Aw the poor granny woman! Was that you singing? Coz that was a nice 'lalala' XD.

BellClock responds:

Haha, yea. I was unsure what grannys sing nowadays. Thanks for reviewing!

GWH4H: La Llorona GWH4H: La Llorona

Excellent!

Awesome! It was well drawn, brilliantly animated, and the sounds were great! Totally captured the spook! Well done! =)

The Bad Animation The Bad Animation

Excellent!

Well drawn, the sounsd were great and brilliantly animated! Well done!

Little-Rena responds:

Yay! Go me :D
Thanks.

Zombies of the Apocalypse Zombies of the Apocalypse

Nice

Very well drawn and animated! Impressed! =D Keep it going!

WTC: A 9/11 Tribute WTC: A 9/11 Tribute

Hm.

I'll save it for the sake of remembrance. 9/11 indeed was a tragic moment.

I was living in the Middle East myself at the time [having lived there for 11 years]. Despite what most westeners think, not all Muslims support the event. Sure there are people who are glad that it happened, but a many agree that it was a devastating thing to happen. Of course, they do not publicly say so - Muslim laws are strict and if they are heard to support such things they could be beheaded or likewise.

As for your submission, you could've saved the text at the bottom to come later, after the main text was done. It was very confusing to try and read both at the same time.

Nevertheless, thank you for submitting this. Remember 9/11.

Vash-Da-5tampede responds:

hah sorry for that confusing text, it gave it a nice touch. lol newayz thx

The Cosmic Truncheon The Cosmic Truncheon

oooo

Pretty good, that =) nicely drawn and kinda funny =P

[your preloader doesn't work properly, btw.]

lesserdemons responds:

Can you explain how the preloader didn't work? I must admit I don't know much about them (I downloaded one from FlashKit). Are the NewGrounds ones pretty much foolproof?

The Maims 2 The Maims 2

Slow ...

Graphics are good. Animation's laggy however, and gets boring and repetitive. Slow-paced as well - for a short animation it took forever to finish. Sound may get a bit annoying too.

GUTOONs responds:

Ya, I was afraid the music would get to people.
I know it got to me making it.
The lag, I believe is cuased by the blur filters I was messin' with.

Thanks for the review,
GU

Your_Gay Your_Gay

Weeeeeird!

Lol - that was actually a pretty good plot. The graphics weren't that great, but the violence was pretty amusing for a while ... not that I'm that kinda person of course. That wasn't bad. =)

Nonsense-Ninja responds:

thx

Kittaays animation Kittaays animation

Niice!

Very nice! Well drawn - I'm actually quite jealous! =D Those guys are cuuute! ^_^

Hey - maybe you can PM me with your DA ID - love to see what you've got on there!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

LMFAO!!!

that was priceless! well drawn, and you changed up the words pretty good! loved it! haha - that was brilliant! instant favourite! <3